“What I like best about my job is making a difference for my clients who are often in difficult situations.”
Palvai Vidyasagar Reddy is a legal practitioner who is specialized in dealing with family matters. He is now tackling family matters in all the family courts. He is an M.COM LLB Graduate with P. G. Diploma in I.R.P.M. He has 31 experience in practicing in all courts, especially family courts. He had taken up various positions which include Govt. Pleader, Treasurer, Secretary & President of Bar Association of City Civil Courts, Hyderabad, Director, Treasurer & Secretary of Advocates Mutual Aided Co-operative Society, Trained Mediator in Hyderabad Mediation Center, Trainer of A.P.Law Institute, and Member City Civil Court Legal Services Authority.
Date Of Enrollment & Number : 22-08-1986, AP/927/86
Each Divorce case is managed by a Case Manager and the Principal Attorney of the firm. The Case Manager will work with you through the beginning to the end of the Case.
- Family Law
- M.COM., LL.B.,
- P. G. Diploma in I.R.P.M
- Practicing in all Courts From last 31 years from the date of enrollment more particularly in Family Courts.
- Counsel for Usha Mullapudi Cardic centre, G.Pulla Reddy Charitable Trust & G.Pulla Reddy Sweets Centers, Cine Actor Chiranjeevi, Cine Producer Allu Arvind, Malasian Township Residents Association,etc.
- Formerly Worked as Govt.Pleader in Civil Courts for two terms.
- Former Treasurer, Secretary & President of Bar Association of City Civil Courts, Hyderabad.
- Former Director, Treasurer & Secretary and present president of Advocates Mutual Aided Co-operative Society.
- Trained Mediator and doing Mediations in Hyderabad Mediation Centre and Trainer of A.P.Law Institute.
- Member City Civil Court Legal Services Authority.
- Now exclusively dealing in all family matters in all Family Courts.
22-08- 1986, AP/927/86;
All courts in Hyderabad